giovedì 2 agosto 2007
whoa I havent dont this in so long
What upWhat can I say??.... too much has happened for me to fill u in on.. but I'll jus go on what has happened the last 3 day. Today I got my hair highlighted n cut it looks cute. Its not really what I wanted but I like it still. Yesterday night I had told myself that if N didnt call I wasnt gonna call him.. but I did lol it was like 1:30am n I couldnt sleep so I called.. we talked untill 4 or somethin... I didnt tell him I would go over tho.. he asked towards the end of the convo n I said no that it was too late. we hung up n then I called him back talkin bout how I could go for an hour lol.. he said that wasnt enough time so I said 4get it lol n I didnt end up goin. Friday he called mi n I was at my moms n I did go to his house. He's changed so much its fucked up... I think he wants me to have a baby... n had this been a month or 2 ago I would of been all for it. But not now... I want to go to school n do thins right. Plus the more I think about it the more I think I dont want a baby with him I want a spanish guy.I want my baby to be 100% latina like mi.. but if it happens then I'll be ok... I hope. he's bein so different its weird lol.. like hella sweet n lovey dovey I dont kno.. I wrote enoughtg night
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento